Knowing where to go is the first step to getting help.
Every hour of every day, someone in Broward County is searching for assistance and Parkland Cares provides an easy way for people to connect with
• Dial 954-740-MSD1 (6731)
• Accessible Monday-Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
• Free, confidential, anonymous
• Available in any language
• Crisis Intervention
• Suicide Intervention
• Get connected to health & human services
• Every call answered by a trained, degreed helpline counselor
We’ve funded $675,000 to provide immediate and long-term funding and awareness for mental health counseling for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivors, their families and the community-at-large.